The Tennessee Museum of Aviation will be relying on visitors to follow sensible safety procedures in order to reduce exposure to COVID-19. The museum is requesting our guests be considerate of others while visiting our facility. Be personally responsible for YOUR actions.
- Be mindful of the COVID-19 symptoms. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as a fever, coughing and shortness of breath — DO NOT VISIT TODAY
- Be thoughtful of other visitors. Use common sense to maintain the recommended 3-foot distancing rule
- Bring your own personal mask … IF you choose to wear a mask
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently
- Restrooms may be closed for a short period of time for cleaning during business hours
- High-touch surfaces (door handles) will be regularly disinfected
- Hand sanitizer is available at the admissions desk
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the admissions/gift shop desk
- Self-guided tours are recommended — Docents will not always be available for guided tours
- The A-4 Skyhawk cockpit canopy is temporarily closed
Please continue to check back regularly, as our policies and guidelines may change in the future.